So, lately as I have walked down the center road of our cubicle city, I have noticed a stellar performance by one of my coworkers. I have noticed that Laura Frye works really really hard, all the time. I just hope one day I could be more like her, with all of her motivation and hard work, it is no question, she is bomb diggity. In fact, she works so hard it is affecting her hair (but only in a good way)! So my dear friends and avid readers alike, next time you see Laura Frye working diligently at her computer, tap her on the shoulder (make it quick so you don't mess up the mojo) and give her a high five and a job well done!
You go Laura Frye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, how much did she pay you to write this? And have you ever looked at her screen to see if she's REALLY working and not just looking at funny cat pictures?
Post a Comment