Hey there friends. It is 10:09 a.m. Monday morning. Jodi's back. Marcia's back. Joe's back. Is Kimmy back? and it's Julie's birthday! Happy Birthday!
While, on most day's I would only have been here about 5-10 minutes, I have been here for about an hour. This is because on Monday's I come at 8:45 to help Debra park camp mommies and daddies. Then I usually come in, put my lunch away, check e-mail or blog a little until Kim gives me my days tasks. However, today Jodi is back from her adventure at Harvard. This would usually mean I would be handed a large stack of notes to (decifer) then type up. However, today I got lucky and just had to copy all (89 pages-yes I counted) of them. Before that, I had a minor panic attack that only 54 of Jodi's 144 Harvard contacts were saved. BUT we found them and it's all good! So far it has been a productive morning!
By popular demand (okay, not really, but Deirdre liked it), here are my current oberservation's from the crazy corner: No one is in the hall. Annie just yelled at Eric (he laughed). Now he's walking back to his desk (or into the abiss far as I know). A door just closed, might be Jodi's? Oh, someone is printing something! Beth's here! She dropped something on Kim's desk, said Good Morning to Deirdre, and walked away. Rich's carrying a roll of masking tape walking, walking, walking, turn to the workroom, no more masking tape, sip from the water fountain, walk away, walk away. I can here Laura Frye gossiping with Josh. Oh! Rich is back! Nope. Now's hes gone.
Well I hope everyone had a good weekend! I got to see Spamalot with my mom, dad, bro, and his gf, which was nice--The show was great!!
But, until next time! (now I have got to go find something to eat-I'm hungry!!)
--Kate
Edit!!!
--Kimmy is back! and Beth is back too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment