Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Post

The first thing you read on my blog can't be "sad post" so I have to put a happy post up here. So I'll write about things that make me laugh.

Things that make me laugh:
-Sarah freaking out and spazzing when there was a huge crack of thunder. It was funny, you had to be there.
-Laura and I ghostbusting (see below)
-Holly decorating my paycheck envelope. (yes I am happy) Stop by if you want to see it! It's pretty!
--Rocky the Rooster.


But, as promised, Ghostbusting.
So first, Laura walks up to the elevator, pushes the button, and waits. Thats all fine and dandy, but then I realize she has a vaccuum on her back, and what else do you use that for except for ghostbusting? So I ask her if I can join her on her quest, she abliges, I dash a quick e-mail to Kim, then get into the elevator. We bust all of the survelliance ghosts, then we make it into smilow. We plug the buster in and bust those dirt ghosts away!! BUT WAIT! then a ghost takes the poor apprentice Julia over, and makes her point a drill at us!! but no! we go forth and bust that ghost out of her, causing the bit to fall. Then! In our busting, a ghost takes me! and I try try try to turn off the buster, but Laura in an extreme act of heroism, she busts the ghosts out of me! then we return to tag teaming all those ghosts, and now smilow is safe. you're welcome.

AND I GET TO BE ROCKY THE ROOSTER TOMORROW AFTERNOON! I am so excited. Way more than Josh is, who's rocky in the morning. Jodi has a picture and she says she's going to blog about it...so check that out, and come see me!

1 comment:

Westport Interns 08 said...

YAY for GHOSTBUSTING with the dustbuster!
You rock my socks. Don't leave. Puh, puh, puh-lease?
~ Laura